background

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Fanatical

We ran a few errands this morning to get ready for our last Disneyland trip on our passes tomorrow! While standing in line I feel a tug on my index finger and when I look down this is what I see
Apparently Lukey is just as fanatical about peeling polish as I am.

After errands I made the best running decision all year. I ran 2.5 miles to the nail salon and since I made it there in 18 min. I decided to get Starbucks before my manicure. And then I ran home afterwards. Like I said best decision ever. 
And yes, that is shorts I'm wearing on 12/31/13! 
And the pic the hubs sent to me while I was out
This is my rescue kitty, whom the hubs pretends he doesn't like. Ha. Somedays I think she likes him more than me.

Happy 2014 you all!! I'm still working on my 2014 goals :)




No comments:

Post a Comment