background

Thursday, December 19, 2013

Crappola

The hubby scored major points yesterday for bringing this home from his staff potluck. It's chocolate cake from a local restaurant, it's all about the frosting and yes my mouth is watering just looking at this picture.
I finally tried grilled cheese with jam.
It was pretty awesome.

Today's run was 6 miles at a 7:52 pace, which is pretty darn speedy for me :) I ran after work today (yay for a finals schedule!!) it was also after the staff potluck, which wasn't the brightest idea but still so much better than before the sun rose. 


Somehow this happened while I was running. Thank goodness I'm getting my hair done today!
And crappola. Thank you Sbucks for making sure I got my money's worth.
And this combination. Amazing. It will rock your world. Even the Sbucks barista said so.




No comments:

Post a Comment