background

Thursday, December 26, 2013

Cleaning house is the new workout

My middle guy is finally feeling better! Yay!

I decided that rather than doing a run this morning, I would clean up Christmas and clean our kitchen and living room since we hosted Chrismas lunch.
While I was taking decorations down, the kids finished their thank you notes
I decided that I will do some speed work on the treadmill. It will look like this
Those 400's are .25 miles :)

I will do that so I can burn off this
Seriously?! This is about 1/4 of what we had left over. Sheesh. Thankfully we are taking some friends to our family cabin and hopefully they will gobble this up. That being said, tomorrow will probably either be a fast 10K or a slower paced 8 miler. I will probably do a 40 jog at the cabin, my gps doesn't work there and they only have dial up (oh geez!) and there will probably be snow on the ground, not to mention it's at 6000 feet and covered in hills. Wish me luck!!




No comments:

Post a Comment